CARPAL TUNNEL “Little Known Secrets Save Thousands Of Americans From Surgery With Long Lasting Results!” You Are About To Discover An Amazing Breakthrough In Carpal Tunnel Diagnosis And Treatment. You Will Be Shocked When You Find Out How Many Unnecessary Surgeries Are Making Junk Yards Of People’s Wrists… And The Worst Thing Is That Even [...]
- The Five Factors Of Health January 16, 2012
- Chiropractic Benefit during Pregnancy February 16, 2011
- Treating Scoliosis with Chiropractic Care April 15, 2011
- Healthy Living Through Chiropractic April 25, 2012
- How Chiropractic deals with Migraines, Headache and Cluster February 12, 2011
- I hardly Feel Anything After My Auto Accident, Should I Get Checked Out? December 18, 2012
- The Simple Truth About How Your Body Works By Kevin Donka, D.C. December 7, 2012
- Healthy Thots November 30, 2012
- Chiropractic Care Receives High Ratings in Consumer Reports Survey November 28, 2012
- 3 Common Myths About Chiropractic November 28, 2012
- Chiropractor: The general direction of the stress or dysfunction...
- Chiropractor Adjustment: Chiropractic care is based on the belief that the ...
- Chiropractor Adjustment: Chiropractic care is another way, and it is natura...
- laser treatments: I do not know if this can be true, but it is impor...
- Joseph Zachary: We all know that how important backbone is for our...
"Like" Us on Facebook:
Find us on twitter:
Follow @robertdemoss on Twitter
After years of pain in my lower back, I finally have some relief. Dr. DeMoss has helped me recover so I can get back to doing the things that I love.
Dr. Bob makes a huge difference in my health. I walked into his office feeling tired & nervous at the same time, with my eyes feeling like they were sunk into my head, and my back was hurting. After an adjustment I get my energy back, & I feel calm & alert with no back pain. Overall the quality of my life is so much better from my chiropractic adjustments at San Clemente Chiropractic.
A few months ago I had difficulty getting my PCP and OBGYN to listen to me. I still like them very much but they just didn’t pay attention. I took matters into my own hands and all is fine now. I told a friend that the only doctor that has really helped me was Dr. DeMoss. He did it without pills, shots, blood test or counseling. I surprised myself because I hadn’t thought of it before, but it’s the truth and I’m so appreciative of him.