Millions of people suffering from a wide variety of conditions, allergies included, have benefited from chiropractic care even though chiropractic is not an allergy treatment. Why? Because chiropractic is a method of health care that permits your body to function at its best. That is especially important if you suffer from allergies. But first, let’s [...]
- Why Chiropractic Is Particularly Suited To Athletes’ Health Needs April 6, 2011
- The Five Factors Of Health January 16, 2012
- Chiropractic Benefit during Pregnancy February 16, 2011
- Can A Chiropractor Help Relieve Your Chronic Whiplash Symptoms? April 3, 2011
- Treating Scoliosis with Chiropractic Care April 15, 2011
- I hardly Feel Anything After My Auto Accident, Should I Get Checked Out? December 18, 2012
- The Simple Truth About How Your Body Works By Kevin Donka, D.C. December 7, 2012
- Healthy Thoughts November 30, 2012
- Chiropractic Care Receives High Ratings in Consumer Reports Survey November 28, 2012
- 3 Common Myths About Chiropractic November 28, 2012
- chiropractic care rochester ny: Nice work man,Thanks for sharing.....
- sabino494: really enjoyed looking through your blog!!...
- advanced chiropractic Rocheste: Great post thanks for share...............keep it ...
- willy: good post...
- Rochester spinal decompression: The contents has provided meaningful information t...
"Like" Us on Facebook:
Find us on twitter:
Follow @robertdemoss on Twitter
Dr. Bob makes a huge difference in my health. I walked into his office feeling tired & nervous at the same time, with my eyes feeling like they were sunk into my head, and my back was hurting. After an adjustment I get my energy back, & I feel calm & alert with no back pain. Overall the quality of my life is so much better from my chiropractic adjustments at San Clemente Chiropractic.
A few months ago I had difficulty getting my PCP and OBGYN to listen to me. I still like them very much but they just didn’t pay attention. I took matters into my own hands and all is fine now. I told a friend that the only doctor that has really helped me was Dr. DeMoss. He did it without pills, shots, blood test or counseling. I surprised myself because I hadn’t thought of it before, but it’s the truth and I’m so appreciative of him.
After years of pain in my lower back, I finally have some relief. Dr. DeMoss has helped me recover so I can get back to doing the things that I love.