Millions of people suffering from a wide variety of conditions, allergies included, have benefited from chiropractic care even though chiropractic is not an allergy treatment. Why? Because chiropractic is a method of health care that permits your body to function at its best. That is especially important if you suffer from allergies. But first, let’s [...]
- Why Chiropractic Is Particularly Suited To Athletes’ Health Needs April 6, 2011
- The Five Factors Of Health January 16, 2012
- Chiropractic Benefit during Pregnancy February 16, 2011
- Can A Chiropractor Help Relieve Your Chronic Whiplash Symptoms? April 3, 2011
- Treating Scoliosis with Chiropractic Care April 15, 2011
- I hardly Feel Anything After My Auto Accident, Should I Get Checked Out? December 18, 2012
- The Simple Truth About How Your Body Works By Kevin Donka, D.C. December 7, 2012
- Healthy Thoughts November 30, 2012
- Chiropractic Care Receives High Ratings in Consumer Reports Survey November 28, 2012
- 3 Common Myths About Chiropractic November 28, 2012
- chiropractic care rochester ny: Nice work man,Thanks for sharing.....
- sabino494: really enjoyed looking through your blog!!...
- advanced chiropractic Rocheste: Great post thanks for share...............keep it ...
- willy: good post...
- Rochester spinal decompression: The contents has provided meaningful information t...
"Like" Us on Facebook:
Find us on twitter:
Follow @robertdemoss on Twitter
Dr. Bob makes a huge difference in my health. I walked into his office feeling tired & nervous at the same time, with my eyes feeling like they were sunk into my head, and my back was hurting. After an adjustment I get my energy back, & I feel calm & alert with no back pain. Overall the quality of my life is so much better from my chiropractic adjustments at San Clemente Chiropractic.
After years of pain in my lower back, I finally have some relief. Dr. DeMoss has helped me recover so I can get back to doing the things that I love.
A few months ago I had difficulty getting my PCP and OBGYN to listen to me. I still like them very much but they just didn’t pay attention. I took matters into my own hands and all is fine now. I told a friend that the only doctor that has really helped me was Dr. DeMoss. He did it without pills, shots, blood test or counseling. I surprised myself because I hadn’t thought of it before, but it’s the truth and I’m so appreciative of him.